I know to keep & access data from My Documents is very easy.
But it is not safe, because if your operating system crashes then
the data from C Drive will get delete and from My Documents Also, because by default
My Documents is a part of C Drive.
Now you can make it safe with procedure given belove.
1. Right Click On My Documents on Desktop.
2. Click Properties
3. You will find current path of My Documents
4. Make one New Folder in other than C Drive and rename it with any of name.
5. In Target tab of My Documents Properties click on Move and give the path of your
6. It'll move your entire My Documents in that folder and in future it'll use that folder to keep data.